世俱杯官网-NBA赛场:勇士主场胜开拓者,取得三连胜
周末休闲扩展阅读:多伦多来客-讨论参观冰球比赛
In this unit David takes the group to a hockey game at the Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton, home of the Edmonton Oilers, and Lic Chun gets the autograph of the best hockey player in the world.
在这个单元,大卫带访问团到埃德蒙顿的北方冰球馆看冰球比赛,埃德蒙顿正是石油队的家乡,李纯得到了世界上最著名冰球明星的签名留念。
DAVID: That's fine, Thank you.

好的,谢谢你。
DAVID: It's settled, We can pick up the tickets at the box office tonight.
就这么定了,我们今晚可以到售票处取票。
FU: Great.
太好了。
DAVID: I guess none of you have ever been to a hockey game.
我猜你们没人看过冰球比赛吧?
CHUN: I haven't
我没看过。
LING: Neither have I.
我也没看过。
FU: I've read a few things about it in the papers though。
我在报上看过有关冰球的情况。
LING:What time does it start. David?
大卫,比赛几点开始?
DAVID: Six sharp, But we should get there a little before that if you want to watch the warm up.
六点整,如果你们想看热身活动的话,我们就早一点到那儿。
CHUN: Warm-up?
热身?
FU: The players prepare for the game for the game by doing a little skating and shooting before it starts, To loosen up.
就是运动员们在比赛开始前做些滑行,射门等准备活动,放松一下。
CHUN:Who told you that?
谁告诉你这些的?
FU: I read about it.
我看来的。
CHUN: The warm-up...That's something I'd like to see.
热身...这个我倒想看看。
DAVID:We'll have an early dinner and meet inside the front entrance,How about 5:15?
我们早点吃晚饭,然后在前面的入口里见面。五点一刻怎么样?
LING: That's fine.
好的。
DAVID: That'll let us pick up our tickets and find our seats.
这样我们有取票和找座位的时间了。

CHUN: And watch the warm-up.
并且还能看到热身了。
相关文章
- 世俱杯冠军-跨洲友谊赛引爆话题,加维在牙买加对阵皇马表演赛中的生涯之夜
- 世俱杯决赛-记忆的重量,当塔图姆投进那一球,雷霆带走了马刺
- 世俱杯冠军-暗夜中的三次闪光,萨内关键节点连续得分启示录
- 世俱杯参赛资格-冰与火的赞歌,哈利伯顿致命三分,森林狼最后一秒撕裂步行者
- 世俱杯赛程-西亚卡姆爆发助奇才逆袭!硬仗中斩落劲旅北京队
- 世俱杯2025-东决史诗战,奇才三剑客摧毁汽车城铁壁防线
- 世俱杯冠军-门神破门!库尔图瓦魔幻两连击,葡萄牙剑指冠军
- 世俱杯参赛资格-唯一性的跨界对决,2026世界杯焦点战与凯尔特人决胜森林狼的传奇启示
- 世俱杯奖金-逆天解围!德里赫特那一脚,踢飞了拜仁的冠军,也踢开了勒沃库森的新时代
- 世俱杯分组-技术革命与地中海风暴—西班牙足球如何在那不勒斯主场完成美学制霸
发表评论
评论列表
- 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~